Solved

Usage Overview not updating

• 8 February 2023
  • 47 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

My usage information has not updated in 2 weeks.  Is there something wrong with the feature?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

47 replies

Same thing is happening to me

Userlevel 1

Same here

Userlevel 1

My usage has not been updated at all after January 27th. It seemed as if they didn't care how many times I reported it to them.

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting the run around. They’re blaming it on a merger with sprint.  Not sure what that has to do with updating usage.  Mine hasn’t updated since Jan 28.  I’m going to keep complaining every other day.  

Me too. Not since January 27th and it’s currently february 9th , it’s starting to annoy me bad i’ve already reached out to tech and told me it should update soon . that was 2 weeks ago .

Userlevel 1

Mine also...put 2 support tickets in that are obviously useless.

If so many people are having this problem...why do they sound so surprised everytime I call?

Totally going back to Verizon...this is ridiculous 

I’ve had the same issue since January 27th. Contacted T-Mobile via message on the app and was told that it normally takes a few days after the billing cycle to reflect the usage for the current cycle. Well, it is now February 9th and having the same issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve also had the same problem since my new cycle began this past weekend.

Userlevel 1

I was told engineers are working on it when I called. 

Userlevel 1

Same here. Has not updated since January 27th. I’ve had multiple tickets put in. Each representative tells me different things.. The last rep from India yesterday told me from now on the usage details won’t update until the 19th the day before my bill is due. No one really knows.. It’s all BS and lies. 

Userlevel 1

Same here.  No updates since Jan 26.  When I click on current cycle, I get last month’s info.  Even though I can tell the # of calls/messages/data are current month.  When I click in the details, it shows last month.

Yes, same here. No current activity since last statement and reverts to previous activity but shows current on tab. 

Has t-mobile replied?

I called they just said they working on it

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve had no updates since February 4th.  Two days ago, I went on tmobile’s facebook page and private messaged them.  I was told it was a system wide problem they were working on.  Maybe I shouldn’t have been so polite and not used private message and just complained on facebook.  I think they should give all their subscribers a credit, since we aren’t getting the services we are paying for.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m also getting the run around. They’re blaming it on a merger with sprint.  Not sure what that has to do with updating usage.  Mine hasn’t updated since Jan 28.  I’m going to keep complaining every other day.  

Merger with Sprint happened in 2020 !!!

Same thing with me ,  not updating since Feb 2, called them numerous times .. they don’t care ! 

I have checked my data usage in the past with no issues until the January cycle ended. My data has not been updated since January 27. I can see the data, number of calls and messages but when I click on details it shows up through January 27. 

I am

having the same problem called three times and created tickets and they said the would call me back no call.  Frustrating they need to fix it since it is happening to a lot of people.  It is a glitch in the system I believe. 

Same problem. Jan 28 was the last I’ve seen. They said multiple times to me that they will send me an email with a link that will bring me to my current usage. It’s supposed to be some kind of work around. Still haven’t seen an email and it’s been a week since I was told this and I’ve reached out multiple times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Same problem. Jan 28 was the last I’ve seen. They said multiple times to me that they will send me an email with a link that will bring me to my current usage. It’s supposed to be some kind of work around. Still haven’t seen an email and it’s been a week since I was told this and I’ve reached out multiple times.

make sure to check your spam folder as well..not unheard of for things to be kicked to the spam folder when it comes to carrier emails.

My usage information has not updated in 2 weeks.  Is there something wrong with the feature?

It has been two weeks now since usage details have updated. Not a good way to do business. 

It has been two weeks now since usage details have updated. Not a good way to do business. 

I have the same thing going on!

I’ve had no updates since February 4th.  Two days ago, I went on tmobile’s facebook page and private messaged them.  I was told it was a system wide problem they were working on.  Maybe I shouldn’t have been so polite and not used private message and just complained on facebook.  I think they should give all their subscribers a credit, since we aren’t getting the services we are paying for.

10.00 a month credit.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I called in and put in trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and never heard back from anyone since.  Prior to Feb 1, 2023, this real time track feature of data, phone and text messages is no longer working.  I used the info to verify billing of clients.  Obviously as all cellular companies offer metered (data) and quantity (calls, texts) data for billing purposes - so this info is readily accessible & available @ T-Mobile and it has been working for YEARS.

C’mon guys, this is an easy code fix!!   I hope this lack of response AND the excessive (over an hour wait) long hold times are not the new norm (decline) in TMobile service and support levels… If so, we know how this story ends.  Please fix this code problem!!!    

Userlevel 1

I have had this problem since my new billing cycle started on 2/6/23. Before that, it worked pretty good and updated within an hour or 2. I need this data almost daily.

It’s frustrating.