Solved

Why is T-mobile site down?

• 7 September 2018
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

T-MOBILE ONLINE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. WHEN I WANT TO LOOK AT MY BILL, BELOW IS WHAT I GET. THIS HAS BEEN GOING FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

Hang tight...

The page is temporarily unavailable. Our team is working to fix the problem.

You can still pay your bill with the button below.

GREAT, I CAN PAY MY BILL, BUT NOT LOOK AT IT!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Amanda: When I came across this post I went to the app, and it was working for me.

Same issue here all. In addition I do not have the ability to send or receive phone calls. I can still browse the net, I can text and I can FaceTime. Just no calls. I spoke to a very polite Hannah Rose at  local T-mobile store. First thing out of her mouth was “we are experiencing technical difficulties with our network. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be patient with us as we fix the problem.” Hey that’s good on my book. I can wait for the solution as long as its relatively short in duration. Must I remind anyone what it’s like to call ATT for help? Yeah the perpetual ”hold.”

I'm having a similar issue, but in regards to using the my.t-mobile.com portion of the site to access my prepaid pay as you go plan in order to refill my account. My bill is due in a few days, but I was unable to access my.t-mobile.com yesterday as well as today. I'll keep trying, but from the research I've done regarding T-Mobile's website, it seems you guys have this issue too frequently. I also can't even use the T-Mobile app on my iPhone because the phone itself wasn't originally purchased from T-Mobile, and when I looked that up as well as to why, your customer service simply said it wouldn't work for others like me because our phones aren't from T-Mobile or purchased from them. That in of itself is quite unprofessional and an insipid excuse for poor quality IT work. Get yourselves together, T-Mobile. Make the website work, and make the app work consistently across all devices, regardless of if they're T-Mobile bought or not. I swear, I literally just switched to you last month. Don't make me have to switch to someone else already.

Userlevel 3

Our website seems to be taking a nap a bit early on a Friday. No worries though -- Engineers are already working on getting it back up.

Thanks for your patience.

Every time I need to access the MyTmobile app or website, it's always down. The thing is broken way more often than it works. IT department please help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Did you call the number at the bottom?