Solved

Change voicemail from spanish to english?

• 5 September 2016
  • 12 replies

Change voicemail from spanish to back to english?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 5 September 2016, 17:04

Oh bummer. Thanks for giving it the good ol college try. At this point, you'll want to contact our T-Force team using the Twitter or FB links in my badge. They can access your account and switch language over for you. They are available 24/7 so you can shoot them a message now, and they'll get it taken care of.

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hey @sakethia3 and thanks for coming to our support site!

Are you trying to change the language in your Visual Voicemail App or through the voicemail system when you call it?

Its through my voicemail system when i call it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Okay. There's a specific way to navigate through this menu to change it yourself (no español knowledge required 😉)

When you call the system, press 4, that'll bring you to Mailbox Options.

Then, press 4 again and that'll take you to Playback Options.

Lastly, you'll press 7 to change the language to English.

Thank you, i just tried that, it didnt work its just a lot of spanish i dont understand what shes saying. I just pressed 4 twice and 7. Still spanish.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Oh bummer. Thanks for giving it the good ol college try. At this point, you'll want to contact our T-Force team using the Twitter or FB links in my badge. They can access your account and switch language over for you. They are available 24/7 so you can shoot them a message now, and they'll get it taken care of.

‌tthank you! It's work, and back to English.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hey @shanmala6072

Thanks for stopping by to let us know this worked. We love hearing when folks have success getting things like this working!

when i call it. my phone is also lost in the house some where that's the next problem lol

4, 4, 7 no longer works.  No way known to change from the Spanish "black hole".

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

What if you hit star for the main menu, then 4 for mail box options, then 7 for language settings? Does that allow you to change it?

Press 4....then 7

Press 4....then 7

Thanks so much cause I was starting to get frustrated 😂🤣