Forced Updates, Why?

• 19 August 2019
  • 27 replies

Show first post

27 replies

Sometimes I go to YouTube and check out any new videos regarding my phone and how to stop getting the updates that are forced upon us my phone does what it originally did I have a Galaxy S10 Plus by Samsung and I love this phone I don't want a new one I'm not working anymore if I don't update soon it'll force me to and funny things start happening that should not be on my phone

I have loved T-Mobile, since I switched in December.  But this issue is beyond pi$$ing me off.  

The updates occur around 6:00 p.m. for me, often when I am in my vehicle and just turned it off, disconnecting from Android Auto (I’ve noticed this trendline).  I am not at home.  I am not connected to WifFi.  And sometimes, I  am in places service is already spotty.  

I find my phone is often useless for over 20 minutes.  At least with ATT I could approve when the update occurred.  T-Mobile gives zero F’s about the users having input into this, and does not consider the consequences if people lose connection at a very bad time.

If this crap continues, I will switch carriers.