Solved

LG G7 error message this morning

Show first post

69 replies

Userlevel 1

LG G7 phone is getting constant LG IMS keeps stopping message/

It hasn't solved anything until every LG that was screwed up is back to normal.

I didn't know there were so many out there using LG. Mine is the G7 Thinq that is still not working.

Userlevel 1

Wake up, people.  This is intentional for multiple reasons.  Those running the current sh*t-show in this country want us all on 5G and want us buying certain phones.  We are heading down the path of being tracked like the citizens of China who are trapped, starving, unarmed and enslaved. 

We all just hit “another brick in the wall”  as I, too, had the error code show up this morning.  Are you creep-ed out yet?  You should be.

Yeah if all we know it's China doing this and want us on G5 so we can get the zap too when they hit the switch.

Isn't T-mobile a part of it too? I heard something about that.

Userlevel 1

Has anyone seen this as the problem with a rapidly decreasing battery life?

yes!!  started two days ago. Im in Omaha NE

I have mine plugged in charging.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here with my G5 and wife’s G6. I am curious - is this happening nationwide/worldwide? I live in Nashville. I have tried all suggestions - nothing working.

Wow I am in Hawaii.

If all we know it's China doing it.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here with my G5 and wife’s G6. I am curious - is this happening nationwide/worldwide? I live in Nashville. I have tried all suggestions - nothing working.

Wow I am in Hawaii.

If all we know China is doing it.

Userlevel 1

Wow I am in Hawaii.

Userlevel 1

Just so everyone knows. I have two devices with T-Mobile one is the LG G& Thinq, with the IMS error, and the other is a Samsung tablet, which doed not have the issue. Both have cellular and wifi data. To my knowlege only LG’s are having this issue. 

I have have a technical background and have been in the IT industry fro 25 years. All the fixes I have read about, and tried, are just hack fixes and would not really fix anything if they actually tempararally worked. Once your restart your phone everything your did would be back to normal and problem would come back. I would keep looking for app or system updates being pushed out.

I have restarted powered off...Nothing is working 😥

I restarted it 4 times and I almost threw it on the 5th! I'm still waiting. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

My LG stylo 5 was started doing the same thing as everyone else's this morning so I  tried everything i could find online to make it stop but nothing worked. Finally around 10pm it just stopped happening. No reason at all, just stopped. Phones fine now

*waving, jumping up and down* they missed one!

Userlevel 1

My LG stylo 5 was started doing the same thing as everyone else's this morning so I  tried everything i could find online to make it stop but nothing worked. Finally around 10pm it just stopped happening. No reason at all, just stopped. Phones fine now

T-mobile sucks. They are blaming LG and LG is probably going to point the finger back at T-mobile. Meantime we are stuck with the problem

Just so everyone knows. I have two devices with T-Mobile one is the LG G& Thinq, with the IMS error, and the other is a Samsung tablet, which doed not have the issue. Both have cellular and wifi data. To my knowlege only LG’s are having this issue. 

I have have a technical background and have been in the IT industry fro 25 years. All the fixes I have read about, and tried, are just hack fixes and would not really fix anything if they actually tempararally worked. Once your restart your phone everything your did would be back to normal and problem would come back. I would keep looking for app or system updates being pushed out.

I have restarted powered off...Nothing is working 😥

Same

I'm sure it's T-Mobile behind it ugh

Has anyone seen this as the problem with a rapidly decreasing battery life?

yes!!  started two days ago. Im in Omaha NE

Tried the suggestion to force stop and clear data and it didn't work for me. It just keeps turning back on immediately and continuing the pop up the error.

Wake up, people.  This is intentional for multiple reasons.  Those running the current sh*t-show in this country want us all on 5G and want us buying certain phones.  We are heading down the path of being tracked like the citizens of China who are trapped, starving, unarmed and enslaved. 

We all just hit “another brick in the wall”  as I, too, had the error code show up this morning.  Are you creep-ed out yet?  You should be.

I am having same problem everyone else is having, the LG IMS keeps stopping message.  I have the LG ThinQ  and it is almost useless as this keeps popping up every 2-3 seconds.  I would like an answer or fix.  My husband has same phone and so far has not affected it.  When it does, he will be beyond angry.  He has no patience.

Userlevel 3

Nothing is wrong with your phone.  This is a T-Mobile network problem.  LG has not made any changes to their cell phone android operating system or system apps, so T-Mobile must have made a network change that caused this error to pop-up.  Push T-Mobile to correct their error.

I have a LG G7 ThinQ. It also started popping up on my phone this morning and also my network won’t connect to 3g or 4g at all. I only have connectivity through wi-fi. Earlier clearing the cache in the system settings worked but now it is popping up again every few seconds. Anyone know anything? 

I forgot to mention, I'm using an LG Stylo 6.   I have tried the clear cache and force stop under ...Storage.  It did not work.  Seems like controls on my phone are non functional. Because some of them have zero effect on anything.  Backed up the phone to prepare for factory reset but ran out of space on drive account.  Anyway- that's about when I realized this is really a T Mobile issue.  They need to solve it.

My husband and I are having the same issue with our phones.  Tried all the suggestions but still getting the error message.  Not setting back to factory settings but will keep checking in to see if we get a response from T Mobile.

Same here for LG G7 but unfortunately the Clear Data nor the factory reset fixed anything.  I got the message as soon as the phone was setting up after the reset.

But thank you for posting the suggestion!