Solved

boundaryRMS123

• 1 October 2023
  • 48 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently upgraded to iphone 15 and now whenever I try to forward a text to someone via email the email is blank except for ---boundaryRMS123---.  Can anyone help? I’ve tried the mail reset and phone reset, turning on/off messages, etc.

icon

Best answer by 123acr 3 October 2023, 14:41

View original

48 replies

I use text to email when messaging a friend who doesn’t have access to a phone at work. This started happening to me on 9/28 as well. It was perfectly fine beforehand. I went into a T-Mobile yesterday and they reset my network and made adjustments to my settings. Nothing worked. 

Userlevel 2

I just got off the telephone with T-Mobile Agent, Quan’Day. She entered a Ticket, # 75239534, she said please give the engineers two to three days to investigate. Hopefully, this will be resolved very soon. Thx

Userlevel 1

I contacted T-Mobile regarding this issue.  Spent an hour on the phone to have them reset my phone that did nothing other than having to start fresh with all the apps.  They are supposed to be escalating to higher support. 

As of 9/29/23 I am no longer able to send texts to e-mail addresses.  I continue to get the following error:  boundaryRMS123

does T-Mobile support actually monitor the T-Mobile community boards?  ie has anyone from T-Mobile support acknowledged they are aware of this issue?

WHY IS THERE NO ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM?  I have it too - and it just started a week ago.  What happened?  Cause I didnt change this! T Mobile needs to address this and give us a solution!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

WHY IS THERE NO ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM?  I have it too - and it just started a week ago.  What happened?  Cause I didnt change this! T Mobile needs to address this and give us a solution!

because its a peer to peer assistance site with a handful of admins/mods to keep the site in order..

I have the same issue and need it to be fixed!!

WHY IS T MOBILE Not Addressing this!  Seems many people have this issue! What did they change recently that caused this

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue and need it to be fixed!!

WHY IS T MOBILE Not Addressing this!  Seems many people have this issue! What did they change recently that caused this

Some moron likely screwed up their codebase and this is the result, as long as we keep bringing it to T-mobile’s attention (god I miss Sprint, f you Tmobile/Verizon monopoly!) they’ll have to attend to it

Userlevel 2
Badge

ITS WORKING AGAIN! Thanks for whomever at T-Mobile was listening to us in this forum and for getting it straightened out. Yeah! 

Yep! Mine just worked too!! 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently upgraded to iphone 15 and now whenever I try to forward a text to someone via email the email is blank except for ---boundaryRMS123---.  Can anyone help? I’ve tried the mail reset and phone reset, turning on/off messages, etc.

**UPDATED TUE 10/3/23 1615**
ABOVE ISSUE RESOLVED - TEXT TO EMAIL IS WORKING AGAIN! Thanks to whomever at T-Mobile (and to this community for their comments requesting a fix) was listening to us in this forum and for getting it straightened out. Yeah! 

Userlevel 1

MINE TOO!  I spent an hour on the phone with support yesterday

This issue seems to have resolved itself on my end as of 10022023.  I was able to successfully forward 2 text messages this afternoon.  

Hello -  I think this was the result of a software update.   My phone did the exact same and I had no clue what happened.  I went to the Tmobile store , they had never seen anything like this . So, I called Samsung Tech care.  The representative told me there had been a software update. At the time I assumed it was Samsung but, Im not sure after reading this . Anyway-   yesterday my phone got a lot of pop ups asking for permission . Allow Message, Allow Voice, Allow camera , etc to have access.   I allowed , then tried sending an image and it worked perfectly.   I have an older samsung so maybe it took time to work .  Not sure who did what , but, now its working . I hope this issue gets resolved for everyone . 

Userlevel 1

My issue has resolved itself. Sending text to email is working again.

My issue has now resolved itself as well - I just tested it and it works like before!  Thanks whomever got the ball rolling with TMobile! 

As of 9/29/23 I am no longer able to send texts to e-mail addresses.  I continue to get the following error:  boundaryRMS123

As of last night 10/4/23, the error was fixed and I am now able to send both photos and normal text to e-mail with no issues.  Is your error now fixed too?

I use text to email when messaging a friend who doesn’t have access to a phone at work. This started happening to me on 9/28 as well. It was perfectly fine beforehand. I went into a T-Mobile yesterday and they reset my network and made adjustments to my settings. Nothing worked. 

As of last night 10/4/23, the error was fixed and I am now able to send both photos and normal text to e-mail with no issues.  Is your error now fixed too?

I just got off the telephone with T-Mobile Agent, Quan’Day. She entered a Ticket, # 75239534, she said please give the engineers two to three days to investigate. Hopefully, this will be resolved very soon. Thx

Hello -  I think this was the result of a software update.   My phone did the exact same and I had no clue what happened.  I went to the Tmobile store , they had never seen anything like this . So, I called Samsung Tech care.  The representative told me there had been a software update. At the time I assumed it was Samsung but, Im not sure after reading this . Anyway-   yesterday my phone got a lot of pop ups asking for permission . Allow Message, Allow Voice, Allow camera , etc to have access.   I allowed , then tried sending an image and it worked perfectly.   I have an older samsung so maybe it took time to work .  Not sure who did what , but, now its working . I hope this issue gets resolved for everyone . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

just quote one person. when you do the same message to multiple people over and over the system will flag you as a spammer.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes