iPhone 14 Shipping Confirmation

• 15 September 2022
  • 63 replies

Show first post

63 replies

Anyone else have estimated dates of 9/30-10/14? Ordered mine on 9/19

Anyone else have estimated dates of 9/30-10/14? Ordered mine on 9/19

Mine shows 10-06 to 11/01 iphone 14pro 128 gb silver on 09/13. 

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

Hey guys i ordered my iphone 14 pro max 128gb Deep purple today and its showing that my order is under process and the estimated delivery is in mid october where as the store that we booked it from gave us an estimated shipping date of 26th September i am very confused right now. What do u guys think i should do?

I have been dealing with the same thing. I did the order for a pro mas 256 in deep purple and it originally showed it should be here next week and when I looked at the order status a few hours later it said it wouldn’t be here til Oct 7th - Nov 1st.. I’m not entirely sure how they are sending orders out because I have seen people saying that they did an order after we did ours and they have gotten their phones but ours are still pending. We never got charged but we did ours on the 14th before the official release. 

Their system is messed up people that pre ordered are being passed up by new orders. I ordered a black pro max 256 on 9/14 had a 9/16-9/20 ship dates that changed to 10/7-11/1. With that being said I ordered a pro max purple 256 on 9/16 with dates to be shipped in October and it showed up Monday was charged on 9/17. Their website showed all these phones in stock. And if you contact them it’s the same old story 

Their system is messed up people that pre ordered are being passed up by new orders. I ordered a black pro max 256 on 9/14 had a 9/16-9/20 ship dates that changed to 10/7-11/1. With that being said I ordered a pro max purple 256 on 9/16 with dates to be shipped in October and it showed up Monday was charged on 9/17. Their website showed all these phones in stock. And if you contact them it’s the same old story 

Yes! Anyone received Iphone 14 Pro Silver color? Looks like have to long wait for silver color. 

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

The 30st?! I’m about to call cause that why I paid For the 2-3 day shipping

Just called and they said they are on back order but the latest we should see them is on monday

October 31st?! What noooo way?! What I really don’t understand is, apple knows there will be a big demand for these phones. So, why aren’t enough available? What’s the backordered situation? 

I placed an order for (2) IPhone 14 Pro Max devices on 9/16 and they came today 9/22. I think its wild that pre-orders were given Oct delivery dates when they told me it would ship by 9/21 when I ordered the day they were released.

Just called and they said they are on back order but the latest we should see them is on monday

Same situation The payment is just pending still tho I thought I got charged because It showed up on my statement but yes technically they haven’t actually accepted payment yet idk I’m jsut really hoping Im waiting a month 

So I ordered the 14 pro max gold 128 on 9/20 because they said it would deliver 9/23-9/26 on 9/22 the status changed and said now it’s 10/13-10/27 crazy thing is I didn’t want gold I wanted space black and if I want to change the color I need to cancel and re order and that will be even longer