Question

No voice service: Temporarily turned off by your carrier

Badge

I've been receiving this notification multiple times over the last two days. I looked online to see how to fix it. I've tried restarting my phone, checking the SIM to make sure it's in place, and turning on/off Airplane Mode. It's still showing up on my phone, and I noticed that my mobile data doesn't work when it does (no phone calls or internet when I'm not around wifi). 

For reference, I have a Motorola One 5G Ace.

Can anyone help with this?

29 replies

Badge

for anyone that brought a phone with them to TMO ...have you checked the APN settings to see if theyre needing changed around or not?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/not-sold-by-t-mobile/byod-t-mobile-data-and-apn-settings

also if you have access to another phone on TMO try putting your sim card into that phone instead and see if the problem follows or if the sim works fine in the second device..if it works fine then its something going on with the phone itself..if the problem happens with the new phone as well then the issue might be the sim card itself..

This totally worked on my Moto One 5G Ace ;) Thank you so much fireguy :) Denise

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no worries. many run into this when bringing in a device from another carrier/vendor.

glad it helped.

I keep getting a notification that says NO VOICE Service, IT HAS BEEN TURNED OFF YOUR CARRIER. LIKE 4 TIME THAN A HALF AN HOUR AND MY PHONE WON'T WORK LIKE I DON'T EVEN GET IT I JUST GOT THIS PHONE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? 

Badge

I keep getting a notification that says NO VOICE Service, IT HAS BEEN TURNED OFF YOUR CARRIER. LIKE 4 TIME THAN A HALF AN HOUR AND MY PHONE WON'T WORK LIKE I DON'T EVEN GET IT I JUST GOT THIS PHONE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? 

Read Fireguy_6364 solution, right above your post.  It worked perfectly for my Moto One 5G Ace.  I haven’t gotten the notification since I used his “fix”.  Thanks again @fireguy_6364