Question

Amazon Fire Television

• 6 December 2023
  • 52 replies

Badge

I ordered T-Mobile internet service, and was supposed to get an Amazon Fire TV. Not sure where to check the status?

52 replies

Yep, total BS. I had the same issues. I have called 4 times over the last 4 months and been promised resolution. I have been a customer for 15 years. After talking to three different people today, they finally agreed to give me an account credit for the worth of the TV.  At least it is a resolution, but I really wanted that TV.

So I had the same experience as many others. Checked the website over and over and tried to be patient and not call. It said my reward was approved and it would be sent soon. Of course I never got anything. I called, which required many minutes to no resolution but told the issue would be escalated. Customer care called me back and told me a code to enter on Amazon. The code was expired. Again, the issue was escalated only to be told that I must have missed the email, too bad so sad, you only get one code and now it's expired, call Amazon and see if they will accept the code. I said yeah right there has to be a new code you can provide, this is a scam, yadda yadda. Called Amazon, of course that was a no go. Found this thread. Messaged T-Mobile on Facebook messenger. Immediately was offered at $250 account credit. I said wow, amazing, thank you, but is there anyway you can generate a new code... The fire TV is $329.99. They said thanks for bringing that to my attention, we will credit your account $330 instead. I SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE FOR NOTHING. Don't make my mistake. Of course, you're probably only going to read this because you've reached this point already. I ordered my Fire TV and I can't wait! So good luck!