Vaccine mandate

• 29 January 2022
  • 65 replies

Show first post

65 replies

Userlevel 1

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Before allowing you in my business, where I serve food, I want to see your last STD test before you can enter...STILL SEE IT THE SAME WAY NOW???????

“Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy? “

I do not use companies that mandate vaccines and all who want to remain free should do the same.  Give your money to people who wish to remain free.

I’m moving to Patriot Mobile

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Sorry (not sorry) to see you go, antivaxxers. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

SCOTUS did not say it was unconstitutional for businesses to require that employees be vaccinated. They ruled that the Occupational Health And Safety Act did not give the Administration the authority to require business to do so. In the case of a different requirement that medical workers be vaccinated, they were good with that regulation. Some people can’t take the vaccine as they react badly (medically, not emotionally or politically) to vaccines. I hope that there are medical exemptions to the requirement.

I agree with the sentiments expressed, but where are we to go? AT&T is censoring political speech it disagrees with, don’t know about Verizon. I’ve been looking at Pure Talk, but it’s basically ATT&T.

My question as well. The smaller companies (Patriot Mobile, PureTalk, etc) are Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) using towers/equipment of the larger companies. In one way or another, the bigs are still supported. Disgusted.

Go to Patriot Mobile

My family will cancel it’s T Mobile service (and we will encourage everyone else to do the same) if T Mobile fires any employees, continues with a vaccine mandate, or otherwise discriminates against anyone relative to the vaccines.

The vaccines block neither infection or transmission. They also wane after a few months at most. They have never performed as advertised. They have been the biggest “bait and switch” in modern human history...sold to us by those who have ZERO liability.

Do the latest graphs below indicate a vaccine that works well? Scroll down past the state by state itemizations to the graphs. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Spullan6230, here are a couple of links to the story -

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t-mobile-to-fire-all-unvaccinated-corporate-staff/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/update-t-mobile-business-will-placed-unvaccinated-employees-unpaid-leave-earlier-rest-company/

Is this true? Confirmed? If so, my family and I will be switching after 10 years. I'll plan to move over to Pure Talk.

I agree with the sentiments expressed, but where are we to go? AT&T is censoring political speech it disagrees with, don’t know about Verizon. I’ve been looking at Pure Talk, but it’s basically ATT&T.

My question as well. The smaller companies (Patriot Mobile, PureTalk, etc) are Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) using towers/equipment of the larger companies. In one way or another, the bigs are still supported. Disgusted.

I literally just got here. Signed up 2 weeks ago. Shortly after, the news broke about TM pressing on with the experimental pretend vax, even though SCOTUS rightly ruled it unconstitutional… which it is. I am now shopping cell service providers. Again. This is madness. Let the exodus and lawsuits begin.

I agree, I have 5 lines that I will be moving to another carrier if this happens. The only way to stop this stupidity is if reasonable people start standing against it at every opportunity.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Long time TMobile customer.

I’ll add my statement here I currently have more than 10 lines with t-mobile and I won’t stay if anyone is fired over a Vaccine mandate.

If he doesn’t “comply” my husband is going to lose his job over this, if he hasn’t had his first dose by February 21st. He is “required” as he’s a call center employee. He is our only income, we are foster parents. Because of our journey, I am a stay at home foster mom as of last year, while he works his butt off for our family. My husband has leukemia, was one of the first sent home to work back in March 2020. This makes me so sick as to what our future holds.

Userlevel 2

Exactly! Follow the science. Stopping pushing the jab and support early treatment (Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies) and natural immunity. The jab does not stop transmission and is associated with serious and fatal side effects. How dare you coerce your employees to risk their life to work for you?!? This is sick!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy?  

I hope you change your policy and fire those that came up with it. I have not had any issues with your service or prices, I’ve been surprised by the coverage and the only fault I can find is your data plans for devices, not that much difference from the other carriers while your phone plans are 20% less. 

I will miss your service if you don’t follow my suggestion. FYI: Myanmar just announced that it has been 7 days without a death, 20 million people on Ivermectin, follow the science.

This is disgusting.  Goodbye Tmobile.  I’ll spend my money elsewhere.

Mandating an experimental shot (not a vaccine!) is fascist. I will no longer support T-Mobile if you go ahead with this decision. Is Pfizer a shareholder? What is going on?

Userlevel 1

The REAL question is, “How many customers is T-Mobile looking to lose ??”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/t-mobile-to-fire-corporate-employees-who-arent-fully-vaccinated-by-april_4245543.html

I’ve been the anchor of a family plan for over 17 years. We’ve never switched due to the great service and good coverage. But I will not stand to send my money to you if you go forward with expecting your team to get a shot that is demonstrably poisonous. I’ll find another carrier that values their team more. Someone got paid off, or is being strong-armed, Find them and fire them! And get on with doing what you do best.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS….

https://www.eeoc.gov/wysk/what-you-should-know-about-covid-19-and-ada-rehabilitation-act-and-other-eeo-laws

The U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel issued a Memorandum Opinion concluding that section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act does not prohibit public or private entities from imposing vaccination requirements for a vaccine that is subject to an Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA).

The federal EEO laws do not prevent an employer from requiring all employees physically entering the workplace to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 15 years. The company has gone to the dark side. T-Mobile does not care about its employees or customer service, actually, T-Mobile fricken hates you. Did you see that on April 2, T-mobile will start unConstitutionally FIRING unvaxxed employees and put people on unpaid leave if they only have one vax? This is the sign of a company that has lost its spine. Morally bankrupt Cowards.

I will be moving to another carrier. T-Mobile sucks!

The vaccine does not help with spread. It might help with symptoms but that’s someone choice. Vaccine mandate, taking away freedom and imposing your belief on someone else is wrong. Done with T-Mobile! 

T-Mobile,   If you do this, I will take both my personal and my business accounts elsewhere. I have been with you for over 14 years and have 20 lines between to the 2 accounts. While you may not care if one of us leaves, you WILL see an impact to your business when THOUSANDS of us pull out.  

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Considering there have been more deaths and severe complications due to the CV19 Vax in 12 months than ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED OVER 20 YEARS, it would be more economical for them NOT to require CV19 Vax.