Show first post

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@tmo_admin @tmo_mike_c @tmo_lauren @tmo_marissa @tmo_ian 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@syaoran

You need manually to do the @ the enter the name.

No mention at the bottom right like the old forum.

I tried with multiple tags.  I get an error.  The @ with tmo_admin for example.  I have also tried with tmo_mike_c, tmo_lauren, and tmo_marissa with no luck.

Edit:  Go figure.  Now it works, but I clicked to auto-fill it instead of typing each out.  Where I got the error was trying to use those with the threads being posted for and with the reports in the Other area that are visible to all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@syaoran 

You need manually to do the @ the enter the name.

No mention at the bottom right like the old forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

For some reason, I can’t tag some people in posts.  There is an issue where reported posts are showing up as threads in the Other section of the Devices forum.  I doubt this is working as intended.  

for the life of me (or lack of coffee kicking in yet) i cant seem to find where that was posted at now..

*Edit*….for SURE lack of coffee lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

For some reason, I can’t tag some people in posts.  There is an issue where reported posts are showing up as threads in the Other section of the Devices forum.  I doubt this is working as intended.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

A dark option would be nice.  

I don't like how I now have to click into a forum to access a sub-forum where I could go straight to the sub-forum on the old boards.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Meh. Every time you close your browser you need to log in again with using Tmobile ID.

It seems like with every forum update they get a little worse.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

Hey! Good to see you over here, @fireguy_6364 !!! :) 

wazuuuuuup...how you been chicky? just doin what i do over here a lil since the merger and whatnot..getting the feel of it and such lol.

figured i would stick with my other site name since it tends to scare some folk lol

Doing great!  I hope you have been doing well too?  :):)

nothin worth braggin about so far lol...however the day isnt over yet :D

Badge

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

wazuuuuuup...how you been chicky? just doin what i do over here a lil since the merger and whatnot..getting the feel of it and such lol.

figured i would stick with my other site name since it tends to scare some folk lol

Doing great!  I hope you have been doing well too?  :):)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hmm, I’m getting my notifications. Could you check your spam / junk folder for emails from no-reply@t-mobile.com ?

i was meaning the notifications at the top of the page on the sitehere like the prior site set up..or is that gone with the wind now?

Badge

Hey! Good to see you over here, @fireguy_6364 !!! :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hmm, I’m getting my notifications. Could you check your spam / junk folder for emails from no-reply@t-mobile.com ?

Badge

Community looks fantastic and simple to navigate too! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I like it a lot better than the old forum.  A little more plain and simple for my tastes, but then again We have to think of the less tech savvy surfers.