Solved

How do you get ID without a T-Mobile phone number (for Home Internet)

• 17 February 2022
  • 60 replies

Badge

I just signed up for Home Internet but can’t get an ID to open an account because I don’t have a T-Mobile phone number. Anyone solved that problem?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 9 June 2023, 20:27

View original

60 replies

I like the home internet.However,the whole not being able to log into their website without a tmobile phone number is ridiculous.I gave up.Going to have to find another way to make my payments.You should not need a tmobile number to log in.No solution.

I was able to get on the TMobile ap successfully after downloading it from the Google Play Store.Just now.Even without a T Mobile phobe number.Hope,this may help.

The process for signing up for a T-Mobile ID when you ONLY have the internet service and NOT a phone line starts here: T-Mobile ID | Sign Up. This sign up page will take you through a registration process that does not require a phone number. 

Did you finally get a ID? I can't find in these threads how the issue was resolved.

I don't have a T-Mobile phone line my phone carrier is MetroPcs and unable to sign up for T-Mobile ID.

The paperwork that came with my gateway had a phone number for my account printed on it. I have no other T-Mobile service beside this.

Same with me... we're you ever able to sign up for ID without a T-Mobile phone number?

UNSOLVED

How do you get ID without a T-Mobile phone number (for Home Internet)

Did you finally get a ID? I can't find in these threads how the issue was resolved.

I don't have a T-Mobile phone line my phone carrier is MetroPcs and unable to sign up for T-Mobile ID.

The process for signing up for a T-Mobile ID when you ONLY have the internet service and NOT a phone line starts here: T-Mobile ID | Sign Up. This sign up page will take you through a registration process that does not require a phone number. 

UNSOLVED 

How do you get ID without a T-Mobile phone number (for Home Internet) The T-Mobile ID/Sign Up is not working for me.

I just signed up for Home Internet but can’t get an ID to open an account because I don’t have a T-Mobile phone number. Anyone solved that problem?

I have the same issues and getting the same results as above… Same question here... has ANYONE in these community threads solved this problem? 

I have the same issues and getting the same results as above… Same question here... has ANYONE in these community threads solved this problem? 

UPDATE I finally got the issue resolved the the T-Mobile Facebook Team. 

Here is the final message  from on of the team members…

"Awesome! So happy to hear. Thank you again for all of your continued patience. We are always here if you need anything! 

To recap: You have successfully accessed your online T-Mobile account, and everything looks great. 

I appreciate the time you took reaching out today, have a great rest of your week and stay safe! " 🙂 ^KenRaymond

T-Mobile >Page Telecommunication com...7.9M likes 7.8M followers

Welcome to the T-Mobile USA Facebook community, home-base for the Un-carrier revolution. Social Support from 3:00 am 9:30 pm PT. https://www.t-mobile.com /contact-us

Liked Message

I was contacted by HeavenM (I think he is an admin in the T-Mobile Internet Forum).  Once he verified my name, username and gateway number, he created a trouble ticket.  Later that day (on my own) I tried to logon using my gateway number (previously I used a non-T-Mobile number) and WAS ABLE TO LOGON.  INCREDIBLE!  Not sure what the “admin” (HeavenM) did or had done but possibly he associated my gateway number to my account.  Sorry, I cannot provide more specific details but I don’t have them.  All I can say is, whatever he did, IT WORKED!  Good luck.

I went through the T-Mobile Facebook Team and my issue was resolved in 3 hrs

https://www.facebook.com/share/uyRQ23DLq155r23K/?mibextid=qi2Omg

T-Mobile >Page Telecommunication com...7.9M likes 7.8M followers

Welcome to the T-Mobile USA Facebook community, home-base for the Un-carrier revolution. Social Support from 3:00 am - 9:30 pm PT.

My issue was resolved in 3 hours. An internal ticket was place by the team and I got the login ID successfully.

This didn't work for me. I went through the T-Mobile Facebook Team through the 

https://www.facebook.com/T-Mobile 

Thanks so much for your patience Diane and great question! Ticket 85417772 was filed and will be addressed within 3 hours. To be transparent I'll be reaching the end of my shift in just a moment though I won't leave you without help. I've left detailed notes of what we've covered and if you had any further questions, when you reply back a peer of mine would be able to pick up where we left off and continue assisting. 

Though with the ticket filed to correct the T-Mobile ID registration error, we can expect that to get resolved within the allotted timeframe or sometimes even a little quicker. 

For now, I'd just reattempt the registration using the diwax@54@gmail.com every now and then for the next 3 hours. When the ticket is handled by our engineering team and closed, the registration should then go through and lead you to the main page of your T-Mobile ID.

"It was a pleasure working with you today and we're eager for your T-Mobile ID registration to go through smoothly. Take care and have a wonderful rest of your weekend! "^Andy Bangerter

Page Telecommunication com...

7.9M likes 7.8M followers

Welcome to the T-Mobile USA Facebook community, home-base for the Un-carrier revolution. Social Support from 3:00 am - 9:30 pm PT.