Solved

Employee Review

• 25 April 2018
  • 78 replies

Can I leave a T-mobile employee review anywhere?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 25 April 2018, 18:30

View original

78 replies

Today (9/21/23)  I received the highest quality of customer service care I have *ever* received from “Jay” (I wish I had more details on her name, but that is what she shared). Last week I ordered an iPhone14 Pro for my daughter’s 16th birthday and paid for expedited shipping, so that it would arrive in time for her big day. I received an email letting me know that the phone had shipped, but the UPS tracking showed that a label was created, but the product had not been received from T-Mobile. It did not arrive on her birthday and was still not here almost a week later which was obviously disappointing. I called to resolve the issue and Jay was incredibly kind, understanding, empathetic and was completely solutions oriented. She was determined to figure out what happened to the phone, but also wanted to ensure that my experience with T-Mobile was positive. She refunded me for the shipping and advocated for additional credit for our time/negative experience. She had 4 different T-Mobile team members working on the issue, as well as calling UPS to troubleshoot on their end. She placed me on hold, kept checking back in, took down my number just in case I had to hang up or we were disconnected. We were on the phone for almost 90 minutes and I never once felt frustrated. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that she cared so much, that she wanted to see this issue through the end. While we never figured out exactly what happened to the phone, she took the initiative to 1) find my most local T-mobile branch 2) call them to explain my situation and book an appt for me to come in to pick up a new phone 3) when they didn’t have the exact phone I ordered in stock, she provided me with options that met our needs (and applied an additional credit to our acct). She did not hang up until she knew I felt confident and happy with the next steps. When I walked into the T-Mobile branch, they were aware of my situation, already had the phone set-aside, and took care of everything quickly. It was clear that Jay had explained what had happened and asked them to also provide great customer service. I walked out of the store wishing that every customer service experience was so seamless. I can’t thank Jay enough for her time, professionalism and care today. This entire experience has made me a T-Mobile customer for life knowing how much that they value a positive customer experience. Thank you again, Jay!! You truly made a difference and I hope you are recognized at T-mobile for your value and contributions!

Really helped by Tmobile employee Ben F from the Waconia MN store today. I was having a very puzzling problem with my Bluetooth connectivity and it was quite a mystery. He was able to solve it witin just a few minutes - it was not a simple thing in that it affected multiple platforms but then really didn't (hard to explain). Anyways, he went into Advanced settings and was able to troubleshoot a fix. Props to Ben who showed me how to fix if my next update resets things in my settings.

I just want to give a huge shoutout to Andre at the Alton IL store, he is the store manager. He has been very helpful the past two times I have come in and has helped fix my devices in a matter of minutes. He is always happy and positive and very helpful. There should be more employees like Andre, 5 stars all the way around!!!!!!