On Us with AirPods promotion & rebates

• 22 December 2021
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

Badge

tmobile.com/rebates 

The promo code is: 2021appleairpods

Yes, this is what I was given over the phone as well.  It worked to allow me to make the submission but I have no idea if it will be approved or not.  I was never given this at time I agreed to the purchase and promotion either.  I was specifically told it would automatically come to me and I would even probably get the rebate card before the airpods arrived.  Not the case at all. 

Badge

Thanks Cfowler88 that code worked perfectly.  Now I’m waiting for my virtual credit card.  The status on the promotion web site reads:

Tracking ID: NCLR-7439-5755
Submission Date: 12/23/2021

Reward Information

Reward Type: Virtual Prepaid Card

This leads me to believe I’ve received the Virtual card but I have not found it in e-mail or text.  Can someone tell me if this is still pending or if the Prepaid card is out there in the ether? Thanks,

I don’t mind getting a rebate with these virtual debit cards.  They work to pay most bills or by something from whoever you shop with online. 

Thanks

Switched two family members over to T-Mobile from ATT. Lured by the On Us AirPods Promo/rebate.

Every time I attempt to access page its down! Beginning to think I should have moved family to Verizon! Will kept trying rebate page but am disappointed thus far!

It was a black friday promotion, get free air pods or pay the difference for airpod pro.  I called about why I have a device installment on my bill for Airpod pro.  I paid the difference the day of the purchase, since i did not get regular airpods. Nobody mentioned the fact that I needed a rebate to not have to pay for the amount that was left.  This was not sent in a text or email.  So I called T-mobile today and she gave me the information on the promo rebate and I submitted it.  After I submitted the rebate- the dates to submit were from 11/19/2021 to 12/27/2021.  The rebate was received at T-Mobile onn 1/1/2022.  Not sure if the promotion dates are for the dates of purchase or dates of submission.  Not very clear on website for the rebate.  Many other issues with t-mobile today, on a 2 hour call and waiting for a subpervisor to call me back.  

You will also need the IMEI from the PHONE not the airpods to submit the rebate. It’s kinda dumb (or maybe I am LOL), but hopefully this will help someone out. I got so frustrated!

tmobile.com/rebates 

The promo code is: 2021appleairpods

I reached out to T-Mobile on the chat from inside the T-Mobile app and they were able to help me.

I am having the exact same issue.