Unable to make payment

• 14 February 2016
  • 55 replies

Show first post

55 replies

I am also unable to make a payment. However only on Chrome, Edge worked. Chrome not only does not allow any credit card number it will not show the ones you have saved either. This is on multiple computers. Please fix the issue.

I have the same problem - for some reason the system does not show the credit card you guys have on file and forced me to add a new card - I enter a valid credit card number - and the validation states its not a valid credit card number

Using Firefox 54.4.1 (64bit)

I tried Safari - and there the existing credit card is shown, and payment went through without a problem

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey @mad_cow  and sorry it's giving you a rough time but let's get you some help. What browser are you using? Have you tired another browser? Is it just happening on the website or have you also tested the T-Mobile app to see if you can make a payment? Please let us know so we can help. Thanks!

I'm currently having the same issue, trying to pay my bill but I keep receiving an error "Enter a valid card number." I tried two different cards and I still get the same error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hmm that's a little odd. I did some checking on this and didn't find anything going on with the payment system. Are you able to try making the payment using the automated system or the MyAccount app?