Unable to make payment

• 14 February 2016
  • 55 replies

I want to pay my bill but your system does not want to accept it. Your system shows "Enter a valid card number" or "Enter a valid routing number" for the cards/accounts that have been used for a long time to pay T-Mobile bills without any problems before. That looks to me like a bug in your web/payment system. Please let me know how to overcome this issue.

55 replies

Wow, 4 years later and they still have the same issue. Worst service ever... EVER! 

Wow, 4 years later and they still have the same issue. Worst service ever... EVER! 

Same. 

Hi, For those still having this problem, I may have found a temporary work around. Use the T-Mobile app on your phone to access your account, and make a payment from there. I tried this on a whim earlier and it worked. Not a great solution, but until the website is fixed this may save you some trouble.

Same issue. Can’t refill my account. It’s been suspended !!! I’m out of the US now and can’t even add the app on my phone - it shows wrong region . What to do??

I knew this thread is old but the for some reason I’m having the same issue last month. I paid my bill and it said please contact T-Mobile but they still took the money off my bank and I tried to pay my bill this month and it says please enter a different card, but they still took the money off and nobody doesn’t know where the money went to. This is crazy.