Solved

Promo Code says expired but I just received it today

Show first post

59 replies

Same issue with my code

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter instead of calling in..you start with tier 2 support instead of tier 1 call in support..

Same here! Promo code expired. 

Same issue here - keeping an eye on this thread for updates

Userlevel 1

I got the exact same dialogue on the first call… Go through Amazon… who then sent me back to t-mobile. I finally got to someone in t-mobile who said they would escalate the case. I mentioned this chat post also with 3 other users having the issue.

Userlevel 1

Same issue got my redeem email less than 2 hours ago, says code expired on Amazon, called TMobile suppose to call me back tomorrow. I also decided to use the chat and was told Amazon creates the codes and I have to call them. Finally talk to a human at Amazon and was told TMobile creates the codes not them. Now calling TMobile back, what a bunch of inept morons at TMobile handling this promotion! 

Same here, I've clicked the link after a few seconds of reception, got the same message "this code has expired" ... I've tried "T-Mobile Tuesday app", no luck ... T-Mobile folks any suggestion?!

Same here! Just got the email and promo code today 10/4/22 and it says that it is expired. What’s the deal T-Mobile?!

Userlevel 1

Same issue!

Echo show 8. Just received the code today. 2 hours on the phone so far. No resolution yet…. still on the phone.