Solved

Error "Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later."

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

53 replies

Userlevel 4

We actually do not have access to user accounts here on a public forum 😥 How long ago was your ticket created? Sometimes it can take a billing cycle for my.t-mobile.com accounts to be re-synced fully.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Chris is right about that ticket. When did you have it created?

Test

Userlevel 4

Just checking in on the ticket question above. 😊

-Lauren

You can check Ticket# 23229563 or Ticket# 23249497, then you can see conversation with Jeff(2048126) or Shem(187602).

b

You can check Ticket# 23229563 or Ticket# 23249497, then you can see conversation with Jeff(2048126) or Shem(187602).

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta8540086 

I just took a look at those tickets and it looks like a few other users are having this issue as well. The good news is that our folks are working on a resolution but I unfortunately do not have an ETR at this time.

I don't see good new here. I saw that this issue is already happened with another users more than half year ago. That is mean that you can't help me login to my account?

Userlevel 4

Unfortunately we would have to wait on the ticket results. 😥

As much as we'd love to help, stuff like this is a backend engineering issue which is what the ticket should address!

-Lauren

Wow, it cant be that bad. Its more than 2 years and folks like me are still having the same issue. C’mon maan you guys at Tmobile are better than that.

Update, this worked:

Solution!! I finally got in.  This url works “prepaid.t-mobile.com” .  The old one i was trying does not  “my.t-mobile.com”

This suddenly starting happening to me too.

same issue

Getting this error too.

I clicked the “forget password” button, reset the password, and get logged in.

Userlevel 2
Badge

well, folks, I am very sorry to report as of Jan. 21st, 2021, the first full day of the Biden Presidency, this issue remains unsolved.  T-Moo is now my new name for this company and I suggest everyone use this name across the entire internet, (which may appear infinite, but in reality is not, ) until this problem is fixed.

Shame on you, T-Moo, for failing to address what would not be tolerated in the America I grew up in. Please make America great again and make yourselves the number 1 Telco by listening to your customers…..businesses used to say the customer was the reason for the existence of the company, but T-Moo must have lost that memo…..

just my two cents- not worth much

Same problem here.

Hi there,

I found a solution with this very frustrating “ Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later. “

Please try to log in on a different internet browsers.  I experienced the same error using Firefox browser. So, I have decided to use the Google Chrome and had no problem in logging in to my account.  Hope this works for everybody as well.

ETA on the fix?

Yup. Not a very good service. Test.

Edit: you can sign into your acc by trying to comment on your mobile here. But you’ll get stuck at checkout Cart when trying to pay. :(

Still happening over a year later!

Doesn’t matter how I try, I can’t get logged in

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Here’s what we have for a workaround on this issue:

• Make sure you’re not going to a like you bookmarked or saved.
  • Clear your cache/cookies in the browser you’re using.
  • Use the respective links for Prepaid or Postpaid and click the MyT-Mobile on the top right hand corner to log into your account

“Looks like we got our wires crossed. We weren’t able to process your request at this time. Please try again later.”

This “try again later” has been for more than a month already, even after I opened a ticket with customer support. Useless online account if I need to call customer support to manage my account/pay bills.

Having the same issue for weeks now.