Solved

tmobile usage details is missing

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

35 replies

Userlevel 1

I used the codes they provided you...and the minutes/ data they claim Ive used to today is the same amount that was current as of Feb 2!!! Don't bother...totally useless

It’s is because of the new iPhone settings. They encrypt messages and this will not show up on your bill, especially on Wi-Fi. You can turn this of by going to settings -> messages ->and then iMessages and turn it off. You can text IPhone to Iphone with only Wi-Fi and no network when it’s on.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Deleted 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

depending on how long ago you made your account your screen name is probably locked in now. there was a ongoing thread to get help changing your screen name but that thread hasnt been touched in quite some time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have seen a Mod post on this board in a few months.

I used to flag the posts so the mods would see them for screen name changes.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

depending on how long ago you made your account your screen name is probably locked in now. there was a ongoing thread to get help changing your screen name but that thread hasnt been touched in quite some time.

I have seen a Mod post on this board in a few months.

I used to flag the posts so the mods would see them for screen name changes.

Thanks for response. .

Main priority is issue with USAGE and, for me, not at all the first time have had them.

Thanks -- jerry

I too got the "manage data" instead of the usage overview. Problem started 4 days ago when my billing month changed. Also did the reboot on laptop, removed app, reinstalled again, everything besides break my phone. 

SOMEBODY from TMobile please respond to your customers!!!

my usage details is missing, nothing comes up when I click on usage.  unable to see my text or calls

I just spoke to them with no luck still. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This same again... usage showing manage data.

Note: This has zero to do with WiFi calling, etc. Going to usage on web portal shows "manage data" instead as occured 3mo ago above. Something broken. Occurs on mobile and desktop PC as did last time. App seems to be missing usage selection entirely. All  fine yesterday . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Usage over WiFi Calling as one example, isn't logged, at least for Android.