Question

Good signal/bars but no network connection many times daily

Show first post

77 replies

Experiencing the same. Never had a problem at all with tmo for 5 years. Ive used the 5g home Internet box for about a year or so, and speeds often exceed 300mbps. I came home from work on 08/19/23 to find that the the wifi quit working for the first time ever. Went to Google it, and my phone's data didn't work either. It's now the 22nd, and it hasn't improved. It works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. The wifi box works for 10 minutes after a reset. The phones on my plan work for 10 mins after switching airplane mode on and off. The data loads perfect if you're on a phone call. The data works fine everywhere but my house. Got all the generic responses from cust support. The people in store couldn't help. Phone bill is paid. Came to this thread looking for answers, only found that out that I need to disable the 5g service that I pay out the *** for. 

*Sigh*

Still no fix? My service is always going on and out no matter where I am. Internet and bars will just disappear. Cycling airplane mode on/off sometimes works , other times I’ll have to restart my iPhone X multiple times. This phone doesn’t have 5G and I still have this issue so I don’t think it’s just 5G related. I think it’s something with T-Mobile. What I’ve been hearing lately is that these software updates we receive have bugs in them to purposely cause issues so you upgrade to a new phone. I’ve heard this from many ppl. I’m just really tired of dealing with this. This was happening with my previous iPhone as well , ordered a replacement iPhone X and the problem is even worse. These replacements are refurbished junk  

I am also experiencing this issue; it started around September 20. I even did a Factory Reset on my Z Fold3, but it didn’t make a difference. 

My co-worker also has T-Mobile, we sit in the same area, but he doesn’t have this issue.

Has T-Mobile find a solution yet?

if someone else with TMO is right in front of you and they are not in any way or form connected to your account and their service is fine then its an issue with either your phone or something with your account.

Perhaps you are correct; I have already replaced my phone. Another line in my account is also experiencing similar issues. 

Thanks for your comment.