USAGE details no longer available?

• 11 November 2022
  • 55 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

55 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Update:  Looks like my free data party is over.  As of 10:30 last night, data usage started accumulating again.  The 54 gig total shown on the prior cycle was never updated or corrected.  Looks like I had 3 weeks of free data.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Update 2:  Data stopped accumulating again 3 days ago. I think maybe the server that is tasked with data tabulation is going dowm...and I’m not sure that is a bad thing if these periods don’t score against my data-cap.

Anyone able to see usage details ? I’ve been fighting with the horrible customer service for days .. they keep telling me to click on usage details and I keep telling them it doesn’t work . 

I have the same problem. I think something wrong with T-Mobile webpage for the usage tab and they either don’t know how to fix it or it’s not important for them to fix it.“https://www.t-mobile.com/usage”.  Customer service on the phone unable to help. Customer service at the store doesn’t know what I’m talking about. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I haven’t had T-Mobile Home Internet data reported usage since Nov 25th.  Always shows 0GB on the website, app, and my detailed bills.

I was fairly conservative on my data usage, but since T-Mobile refuses to provide usage details, I have become much more liberal in data usage.  It’s unlimited, and if T-Mobile doesn’t care, I won’t either.

The pic shows my TMHI usage on my latest bill.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

After a few billing cycles and having off-and-on erratic data accumulation over this time, I’m pretty convinced if usage is not showing up on the TM Usage page, it is not being scored against your data-cap. I basically see this as TM giving me random “free days” of data.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

T-Mobile is showing last month’s billing cycle for detailed usage info. It’s been over a week since the last billing cycle. Any one know of a timeline for when they’re going to fix this?

Userlevel 2

I’ve noticed this issue since Jann28th. I don’t think it will be fixed. I’ve been given the run around since then. I like seeing my data usage. I’m probably leaving Tmobile if it’s not fixed by next billing cycle. Even cheaper phones show data usage.

Is usage overview not going to be updated anymore?

Userlevel 2

They won’t tell us.

Userlevel 2

T-Mobile is showing last month’s billing cycle for detailed usage info. It’s been over a week since the last billing cycle. Any one know of a timeline for when they’re going to fix this?

I don’t think it will ever be fixed.  It seems as though they are not putting an operable link on their website.  The link is the only way possible to get access to the data usage.

Userlevel 2

So here is my data usage 4 days into the new billing cycle.  My data stop accumulating on 11/20. If my data is showing up in your account, I apologize.  Seems like my 200 gig plan may now be unlimited. Don’t tell anyone.

Tmobile is certainly slipping.  I believe I’ll switch couriers.

Userlevel 2

I don’t believe they will fix it, if it’s been this long.

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue.  Anyone have an idea of which new carrier they may switch to?  I may be leaving because if the usage issue as well.

Userlevel 2

I’m having the same issue.  Anyone have an idea of which new carrier they may switch to?  I may be leaving because if the usage issue as well.

i’m thinking Verizon.  Even higher slightly and quality and service are much better.

Userlevel 2

It’s really too bad, I’ve been with Tmobile for many years.  I would appreciate at least honesty on what the issue really is other than a broken link.

Userlevel 2

They keep saying they are working on it.  But, it’s been weeks now.

Userlevel 2

Anyone able to see usage details ? I’ve been fighting with the horrible customer service for days .. they keep telling me to click on usage details and I keep telling them it doesn’t work . 

This issue has still not been  resolved.  I’m switching couriers.

Userlevel 1

i’m thinking Verizon.  Even higher slightly and quality and service are much better.  

Verizon does not give you a listing of incoming/outgoing texts and phone call numbers.  I like this feature with T-Mobile because I can see who is texting or talking to my young daughter. Of course now with T-Mobile not updating usage this feature is useless.

Userlevel 2

Verizon does not give you a listing of incoming/outgoing texts and phone call numbers.  I like this feature with T-Mobile because I can see who is texting or talking to my young daughter. Of course now with T-Mobile not updating usage this feature is useless.

Well that’s bad! That’s really awful that they won’t just tell people.

Userlevel 3
Badge

It’s really too bad, I’ve been with Tmobile for many years.  I would appreciate at least honesty on what the issue really is other than a broken link.

Same here, I've been with them 12 yrs but I am switching. My parents have Verizon and my mom was able to see the numbers of calls/texts 

Userlevel 1

Same here, I've been with them 12 yrs but I am switching. My parents have Verizon and my mom was able to see the numbers of calls/texts 

I believe there’s an additional fee with Verizon to see the incoming and outgoing texts and phone numbers.  Believe me , Verizon nickle and dimes you for everything.  

Same issue… New to me, since I’ve always been able to see daily activity for my kids’ lines.  Now, T-Mobile says that’s only available at the end of the billing cycle.  Of course, too late to do anything about excessive data use.  And it took 45 min. to get to that non-sense response.  I’m shopping new providers who allow me to manage my account in real time!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Same issue… New to me, since I’ve always been able to see daily activity for my kids’ lines.  Now, T-Mobile says that’s only available at the end of the billing cycle.  Of course, too late to do anything about excessive data use.  And it took 45 min. to get to that non-sense response.  I’m shopping new providers who allow me to manage my account in real time!

Is that in writing somewhere? I called yesterday and got the general response of “they’re still working on it.”

Userlevel 2

I’m switching to Verizon in April.