USAGE details no longer available?

• 11 November 2022
  • 55 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

55 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Tmobile got hacked.  It’s the only explanation and they wont say anything about it.  The fact that we can’t monitor in real time (our own information) is a HUGE problem for many of us.  Tmobile is lying to their customers and are losing customers by the second.  GOOD.  I’m leaving too.  Everything they say is BS now.  They also don’t want to be making the national news but all of us can report this to the national news.  Do it.  I hope Tmobile stock falls fast.  They don’t give a crap about anyone or any customer.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Tmobile got hacked.  It’s the only explanation and they wont say anything about it.  The fact that we can’t monitor in real time (our own information) is a HUGE problem for many of us.  Tmobile is lying to their customers and are losing customers by the second.  GOOD.  I’m leaving too.  Everything they say is BS now.  They also don’t want to be making the national news but all of us can report this to the national news.  Do it.  I hope Tmobile stock falls fast.  They don’t give a crap about anyone or any customer.

Many others on this forum are reporting that they’re being told usage details will no longer be available u til after the billing cycle is complete. They do not care about the thousands of people using it to keep their children and vulnerable family members safe. 

I have same issue, im onlie waiting to speak with someone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We know that the usage details are important for many reasons, and we are working on finding out why this isn’t currently showing and how to fix it. With all the threads on Community and feedback/tickets filed in care, this has been shouted from the mountaintops. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. It is taking some time, and I know that is frustrating. We appreciate your patience and kindness. 

Though I am closing this thread for comments, the conversation is still going on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello Friends. Did you see the good news I posted on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community? I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This issue is now officially resolved. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!