Solved

Samsung A71 5G Network Issues

Show first post

84 replies

Userlevel 2

It’s the old “software of somebody else issue” when nobody knows the answer or how to solve it. But I may have found the problem. Still working on it.

I am experiencing the same thing and was also told by a tech that there is a known software issue with this phone, however, nobody knows when it will be fixed. I am. Using my old phone in the meantime but don't know when it will be OK to switch back to the a71. Anybody heard of a date? 

I talked to them today. They did a couple things on their end. I hope it works he said may have to do factory reset. How do you turn off the 5g?

Badge

I called Tmobile and spoke with a “tecH” who said it was due to a known samsung software issue, I can’t find any confirmation of that on the samsung website. I hhave had to turn of my 5g. 

Same

Userlevel 2

Me too. I've talked to many 'techs' at T Mobile who say they have not heard of any problems and replaced the sim card but the problems still exist. The phone my be a "LEMON."

I am having the exact same problem. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yea in the settings I tried setting it to the 4G auto connect and it still gave me the same issues with 4G and the speeds were just as slow. I really like the phone otherwise just can't seems to keep the connection steady and with reasonable network speeds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

From what I hear, there are some issues with some of the new 5G phones. Have you tried setting it in 4G/LTE preferred mode? Just to see what happens.