Solved

I need help to connect my android tablet to t mobile wifi

• 22 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I purchased an android tablet recently and today I tried to connect the tablet to t mobile wifi.  The tablet says “no internet connection available”.  No matter what I try the tablet will not connect to t mobile wifi.  What do I need to do so I can connect to t mobile wifi?

icon

Best answer by tomwil 22 July 2023, 22:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I purchased an android tablet recently and today I tried to connect the tablet to t mobile wifi.  The tablet says “no internet connection available”.  No matter what I try the tablet will not connect to t mobile wifi.  What do I need to do so I can connect to t mobile wifi?

What brand and model Android tablet do you have?

Older devices might need the gateway WiFi bands separated, in order to connect.

Badge

It is an XCX 10.1” tablet with a touch screen.  It uses the Android 12 OS.  Thanks for your reply.  I appreciate it.

Michael

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

It is an XCX 10.1” tablet with a touch screen.  It uses the Android 12 OS.

Appears it may be this model:

https://www.amazon.com/XCX-Android-Processor-Bluetooth-Rechargeable/dp/B0C4T2ZCQB

If so, the following applies:

The 2023's latest tablet stay connected with fast Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.

So if you are using a T-Mobile Home Internet gateway, the default is 802.11 ax, which your tablet cannot connect to.

Appears you may have to create another WiFi band on the gateway, and set it to use 802.11 b/g/n so your tablet can connect.

Hey am a Kenyan,live in Nairobi and I want to connect my mobile number.. Safaricom number to the Alexa through my echo device and T.mobile.I have no t.mobile number but a safaricom number..a vandafone type.When I want to link my number with t.mobile and Alexa,am putting the 10 digit of my Safaricom phone number but it suggesting I enter again the correct 10 digit t.mobile number which I don't have,how do you help me out here even if we don't operate with t.mobile network here at Nairobi ,Kenya but we operate on telcos Safaricom which is a subsidiary of Vodafone and Airtel mobile Kenya.? kindly assist as much as you can.Already I have a t.mobile 🆔.

Badge

My son Android 11 tablet is not connecting to my T-Mobile Wi-Fi every time I try to connect it it says failed to connect and it keeps just say saving it not saying connect it just keeps saying saved what do I do.